Services to treat symptoms of a mental illness are covered. Covered services must be useful
and meet standards of good practice.
Covered mental health services include:
- Hospital care for a mental health crisis
- Ordering medication related to your mental health
- Programs that help you learn how to care for your mental health
- Programs to help with daily and community living
- Programs that teach you how to live on your own
- Services to help you take your medications the right way
- Services needed in a mental health emergency
Mental Health Emergencies
A mental health emergency is feeling or acting out of control, or a situation that might harm you
or someone else. Get help right away. Do not wait until there is real danger. Call the Crisis
Hotline at 541-474-5360, or call 911, or go to the ER.
Do you need a mental healthcare provider?
Call Options at 541 476-2373 to review your choices of mental healthcare providers that are currently accepting Oregon Health Plan patients.
Visit Options for Southern Oregon at www.optionsonline.org to find addresses for outpatient facilities.